Saturday

Why does the pain in my body rule my life?


Question: Why does the pain in my body rule my life and stop me from having what I want?

Answer: It stops you from having what you want because you have made the pain-body that lives inside you, your enemy. And that's what enemies do, they stop you from having what you want. Because you believe pain is your enemy, you feed the pain-body ENORMOUS POWER with your negative thoughts about your pain and that makes it stronger and gives it control over your life thus stopping you from making the law of attraction, work in your favor, effortlessly...


Instead of making the pain-body your enemy, FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL without judging what you feel in any way.  When you do that the pain-body will loosen it grip on you and begin turning your trapped energy into free energy the will make you feel more vital and alive than you did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment